Monday, February 13, 2012

Random

I am tending my cute niece (1) and nephew (3) today.  My nephew told me he wanted to help me with the laundry (his mom wasn't kidding when she said he would help!) so he sorted with me and we took the baskets into the laundry room.  Now, our washer and dryer are in our storage room which also houses our MASSIVE food storage shelves, an extra fridge, some more shelves full of storage, as well as our cat and dog.  Yes, I am a sucker-I bring my sweet lab in every night to sleep-I don't want her scared outside or cold!  Anyway, we walk in and H immediately says, "It stinks!"  Turning to his sister who was still in the family room he says, "Don't come in here.  It stinks, so stay there."  So protective.  And yes, it did make me laugh.  I am not stupid-I know that if animals are in a room, chances are that it will stink.  I just thought we did a great job in containing the smell by changing the litter and spraying Febreeze just about EVERY time we go in there.  Well, the saying goes, "Out of the mouth of babes..."  Thanks H for reminding me that my storage room stinks :)

No comments: