Monday, October 8, 2012

So much...

There is so much going on and I am over whelmed.  All pups have been sold and will go to their new homes in two weeks. PHEW!
Sporty played football and made it to the play-offs, only to get beat by ONE amazing kid (his team was good, no doubt, but this kid was A-MAZING!).
Diva is playing comp soccer and her team is fantastic.  They have won all their games and tied once.  Not bad for a bunch of 7 year-olds.
Lolo is enjoying kindergarten and sings all the time.  She sings conversations which is so funny to hear but the siblings get annoyed very easily. 
Z-man is my right hand guy, especially when it comes to the pups.  He loves to help feed them and hold them and MAUL them.
Trevor is busy teaching, taking a class, and, oh yeah, being the 2nd councilor in the bishopric.  This will be get interesting as basketball and baseball get started.  I really am a coach's widow and now a bishopric's widow.
All is well, all is well-at least that is what I tell myself as I lay in the corner, in the fetal position sucking my thumb....

No comments: