Friday, May 7, 2010

Region Champs!

My husband is a baseball coach for the high school that I went to.  Tonight his team clenched the region title-the first one since 2004.  This team worked soooooo hard through the year, and their efforts paid off tonight in a nice butt-kicking.  I am so proud of Trevor and his coaching staff.  They took a team that literally won 3 games last year and turned them around.  The boys worked out in the off-season and hit all winter to help prepare themselves for the regular season-and it showed.  Congrats to all involved.  We are so proud of them and I am soooo proud of my coach!

2 comments:

Julie w said...

Yay! They did it! Congrats to all!

I still think you ought to post a pic of your house, just sayin.

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

That's so awesome! They deserve an ice cream cone. Tell Trev and the team congrats! (Even though they don't even know me. It's just awesome that they won!)