Monday, April 2, 2012

What's wrong?

I have been a horrible blogger and keeping THE WORLD up to date with all that we are doing.  I have pictures, but they are on my camera and one would think that one could easily walk up stairs, get the camera, walk back down the stairs, download the photos, and comment on the photos, but one didn't and has not done that.  OY!

So, here is a picture-less, brief overview of what's been going on:

*Diva celebrated her 7th birthday
*Basketball ended for Trevor with the team making an appearance at the State Tourney-ahem, made an appearance, didn't say they actually played (sarcasm inserted here)
*Baseball has started for Sporty and we went down South for a tournament where they played awesome and played two games in to the championship series.  The team that knocked them out won the entire thing.   They did finish in the top 8 out of about 50 teams, so we are proud!
*Baseball started for Trevor and so far it's been......eh.  I think this will be an interesting season, one full of potential, but interesting.  Coaches have good seasons and bad seasons right?  And that's normal???  Okay, we'll go with that one.
*Trevor celebrated his birthday!  Hooray, he is the same age as me.
*Sporty celebrated his 10th birthday in the car on his way to the baseball tournament.  I have a 10 year old!  Or as he states it, "I am in the double digits now, Mom."
*My sister, Lyndi, is preparing to give birth and place her baby girl with a FABULOUS family. 
*The 5k I am in charge of will come to fruition on April 21-SCREAM!  I will admit I am a bit stressed, but a bit excited to see the support our school has had from the families and from the community.

Ok, done for now.  Good day and I hope you all didn't get too many pranks on April Fool's Day.

No comments: