Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I heart adoption pt 2

I do not know why Blogger won't let me put "I <3 adoption".  Instead it puts the first line of the post... 

Due to some certain circumstances, visitors were limited. And, little EK had to be in the NICU-don't worry, she was fine.  Lyndi had to get a crap load of antibiotics towards the end of her labor and it's hospital policy to put the infants in NICU for observation, or something like that.  ANYWAY, Aunt Margee and cousin Nicolette came to visit and see this precious little girl, but in a very sterile, non-fun room.  We also had to be quiet while we were in there and that is something we don't do well.





Even if we did have to see her in the NICU we were grateful for that time with her.  And if I wasn't so blasted behind on all this blogging stuff I would have pictures of how darling she is today with all her chubbiness and I could tell you that she is doing fantastic and so is Lyndi.  Jared and Amanda are amazing people.  Til next time....

No comments: