Sunday, October 9, 2011

absent

I know, I have been absent.  What can I say?  Nothing.  Sometimes I feel like blogging and other times I don't.  Simple as that.  Sometimes I want to go all out with a no-holds-bar attitude, and then I remember that I have family that I could possibly embarrass.  And since I don't make a buck for doing this, well, then, it wouldn't be worth it to spill all the family secrets, would it?  hee hee.  I really do have things to blog about-I just need to do it.  So here's a preview:

Sporty had one of the most amazing opportunities last week-he was able to go to SLC and sing in the afternoon session of General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Yes, we are Mormons (as the world knows us) and YES we are CHRISTIAN.  Some people, including the so-called professional that was featured on the news and referred to us as The Church of Latter-day Saints, should research what they are talking about, including the correct name.  Just saying.  But I will give her the benefit of the doubt-it is a long name :)

That's my sneak peak of what will come in the future-or at least in the near future.

No comments: