Monday, February 8, 2010

Lolo needs some blog time

So my hubby commented that Lolo needs some blog time-so here's a spot for you my wee one.  Last week was all about Diva with her birthday, then the family party and now a friend party, and little Lolo was bent all out of shape.  I could her Diva crying downstairs on many occasions, saying, "BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  QUIT RUINING IT FOR ME!"  Very sad indeed-sniffle, sniffle.  Apparently, my little girl has turned into the green-eyed monster and does not like that Diva got all the attention-never mind that her own birthday was two weeks before.  Such a stink!  I never grew up with sisters, so this is all new to me, and frankly, I don't like it.  My sister arrived when I was in 7th grade, so there has never been that rivalry.  Anyway, back to Lolo-she is the funniest, mischevious little twerp you will ever meet.  She teases Trevor and me all the time-her favorite is when Trevor hugs me and will yell out, "Kiss!  Now hug.  Kiss!  Now hug.  DIP!"  and then she giggles this daring little giggle.  Oh she makes me smile.  She is always calling Trevor "stinkah"-they have a tight bond.  I am posting a video of her from about 6 months ago that I think is hilarious, so I hope you enjoy it too.  She LOVES to sing.  Oh yeah, it was right before bedtime and she has a MOP for hair and it is not done.  I just had a baby-alot of things got neglected the first few weeks after baby Z's birth.

Okay, so I couldn't get the video to download, but believe me, IT. WAS. DARLING!  If I can figure out how to get it on here, I will.  So these pictures will have to do...I get a little bit paranoid when we are around water, so that is why she looks like the summer version of "Randy" from "A Christmas Story"

No comments: