Saturday, February 5, 2011

Go Team GO!

I may be the world's worst mother when it comes to signing my girls up for dance, tumbling, more dance, etc.  BUT, when there is a cheer camp at Trevor's high school (also my alma mater) then I am first in line.  The girls went to practice for three days and then they got to perform at half-time of the basketball game.  They were so cute and they had fun!




Here they are walking in...
video
Here is their actual performance...
video

Here is to our future cheerleaders... I think I just heard a gag coming from a few men in the family...

3 comments:

The Drapers said...

I love all the updates! Your kids are all so cute.. I saw your comment on my blog. We are building a house in Syracuse! Yay for no more renting, it will be done probably the 1st of June! So we still need to stay in touch:)

Ty Lyman said...

haha. I'm so not surprised. You were a great cheer leader. makes me laugh that you are so quick to get them in. I feel the same about other things....They are so cute. Good job on posting it...something fun to look back on later.

julie said...

Lisa, I believe that the cheerleader that has down syndrome, is in this video. I think I saw her little head bobbing in there. :)
She's my cousin. Small world huh!