Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who are you and what have you done with my daughter

So today I had my kids complete their chores after dinner and Diva steps right up and announces the SHE will unload the dishwasher and that LOLO can wipe down all the chairs and cupboards (picture hands on hips and a little neck twitch).  She really took charge.  Lolo finishes up, or at least says she is finished when I hear Diva let loose on her sister...."YOU ARE NOT FINISHED!  YOU DID NOT DO A VERY GOOD JOB!  (Turning to me now) MOM, she needs to get back in here AND FINISH THE CHAIRS.  Why do I need to do everything-she won't do anything, and she won't do it right.  I am gonna have to finish it.  Uggghhh."  I felt like I was having an out of body experience.  Side note-Lolo knows how to manipulate the system and Diva picks up the slack because of it. I didn't intervene, I just watched as Diva took charge and Lolo, amazingly, got back in line and finished her chores.  Maybe I should give Diva a raise...Better yet, I need to figure out how she got Lolo to finish her chores without any groundings involved. 

1 comment:

Ty Lyman said...

Diva and Ember would get along...or not, because they're so much a like. Congrats on the finished chores.