Monday, November 7, 2011

Some more of the same

Day 6:  I am grateful for examples, both good and bad.  The good so I can emulate them; the bad so I can HOPEFULLY learn from them.

Day 7:  Chapstick.  Crazy?  I seriously have an addiction to chapstick.  Since I can remember I have always had a tube (or 10) either in my pocket, purse, night-stand, sock, diaper bag, cup cupboard, hoodie, or robe-or all at the same time.  For whatever reason I.NEED.CHAPSTICK.  In high school I would keep one in my sock while I played basketball-even during games.  It was never a problem until my senior year when we played in a playoff game.  The girl I was guarding didn't like how I guarded her so she TATTLED to the ref that there was something in my sock.  You should have seen the look on his face when I told him what it was and why it was there-"my lips get chappy."  He made-no, MADE-me get rid of it.  I turned to the opposing player and called her a "tattle-tale" and then proceeded to whoop on her as..I mean, our team beat them pretty good and advanced in the state playoffs.  Chapstick rocks!

No comments: