Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know-it's late, very late.  But Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This year we spent the day with Trevor's side of the family.  I was in charge of bringing the stuffing/dressing (everyone says it differently).  So I brought traditional and then I also brought an orange cranberry dressing-recipe is from Kneaders, but I actually got it off of the Good Things Utah website of recipes. Oh yeah, the original stuffing was homemade, not Stove Top.  That's right-I.Can.Cook.  OK, some things I can cook.  That's one of them.

Anyway, we spent the day with family and the great grandparents were present-it was a nice, fun day.  The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins and the siblings enjoyed conversing with one another.  I am grateful for these times with family.

No comments: