Wednesday, December 21, 2011

They say it's my birthday

I got the opportunity to celebrate my 34th birthday-that's right 3.4.  I know, I know, I don't look old enough to be 34, but I am.  The day was a busy one with shopping, and a tree lighting ceremony, a combined party, and of course, a BYU football game.  Heaven forbid THAT doesn't get included in MY birthday celebration *read with sarcasm. 
Anyway, Diva was chosen to switch the light at our city's tree lighting ceremony.  She was so cute!  She was also the youngest one chosen and the littlest.
The honoree of the night...

Lolo is a great supporter.  It was FREEZING!!!

Two of my boys.

"Cute as a button", that's how they introduced her.



Wonder what she is asking Santa for... 
 Now on to my birthday-I now share it with my niece A, who turned 1.

Happy birthday to us!
AND BYU beat Hawaii.

No comments: