Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday!

Sporty's birthday was on March 14th.  Now, this is one of those milestone birthdays, because he turned 8 years old.  My baby boy is 8!  He now has made the choice to be baptized (we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...aka Mormons) on March 28.  His dad will be baptizing him and confirming him a member.  As a young mother, I didn't really think this day would come so soon....but it did!  We are so proud of Sporty and of the choices he has made in is VERY young life.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood my husband holds and that he will be able to be the one to baptize Sporty.  I thought it would be fitting to put a few pictures of Sporty showing how he has grown over the years.  I am not really sure why the pictures scanned with lines....Enjoy!
Welcome to the bright world!

Welcome to the world of photography at 7 weeks.

1 year old

2 years old


3 years old
4 years old

And today at 8 years old.  He is such a goofball!

Who'duv thunk.....

No comments: