Friday, August 27, 2010

Isn't it grand...

I love being a mommy.  Let me get that out there right now.  I love everything about it.  With that said, I need to VENT for a moment.  I am SOOOOO glad school has started.  The last two weeks have been torture.  My kids are at each other's throats all the time.  And MAN, they can say the meanest things to each other.  I have to keep reminding my girls that they are blessed to have each other.  My sister didn't come along until I was 13, so we weren't exactly best buds.  I was a mother figure, more than I was a sister.  In fact, as I blog about this very crazyness that affects my sanity, my kids are running through the house SCREAMING and throwing water at each other.  Now, I don't allow that to happen, but as you can see, THEY ARE NOT LISTENING.  Then they come up and want me to make hot cocoa and popcorn.  WHAT?!  Are you serious??  Oh goodness, bedtime comes early tonight!  So, is it just me, or are other's children possessed with end-of-the-summer-kill-each-other-at-all-costs evilness?
Again, I love my children, but bedtime is calling ALL OF THEM.
Thank goodness kindergarten starts in 5 days....

No comments: