Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fantastic!

Today is the Annual Women's Conference for the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I have two tickets and am taking my sweet mom to go to the Conference Center in SLC to listen to the amazing talks which have been prepared.  I have a sitter for the kids and am ready to go.   Or am I.  NO!  I am soooooo bummed, but my sweet baby boy is STILL pooping like it's going out of style, and now I have an awful sinus infection.  Truth is, I would still go with the SNOTS and all, but I can't leave Z man with a sitter when his poop looks like something out of a nuclear waste site-and smells like it too!  I know, TMI, TOO GRAPHIC.  So I will have to for-go this year-sniff, sniff-and try to catch it on the BYU channel at a later time.  But, my son's health is more important-and more important than that, my sitter's health and not having to be decontaminated after having to change Z man's diaper.

No comments: