Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Poor me...

This morning Sporty informed me that his tummy was quite upset...so I let  him stay home.  After all I wouldn't want him to get anyone else sick nor would I want him to be known as the "that boy who pooped his pants"  the rest of his life.  By the way, he would DIE if he knew I wrote that last line. 

Then, I could hear Z man calling out "mamma, mamma!"  He has the sweetest little voice when he wakes up first thing in the moring.  I walk in and get HIT by a BRICK WALL of putridge smelling vomit.  BLAH!  Apparently he puked in the night and didn't wake up nor did we wake up.  POOR KID! 

Now I am stuck at home when I had every intention of running errands on behalf of the PTA (yeah did I mention I am the Co-President???) because this is the only day I have free.  The ironic thing is that neither one of the boys act sick...

No comments: