Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I told you I have a TON to catch up on...

Diva started Kindergarten this year.  I know, SCREAM!  It seems like yesterday I brought her home from the hospital.  Time really does fly by TOOOOOOOOO fast.  She was so excited to FINALLY be at school.  Diva is very mature for her age, so part of me wished she could be in all day kindergarten-she could totally handle it-but part of me wishes she were still a nursing babe...sniff sniff, cue teardrop.

Lolo also started her first year of preschool-oh she was ecstatic for that one.  We live very close to the school, so anytime we drove by it Lolo would yell, "There's my school!"  So far my 3 older children have attended this preschool and they love and I LOVE it!  Miss Lori and her teachers do an amazing job.  My two older children were both completely ready for kindergarten and I credit their preschool teachers for preparing them.  They are great!


This is our cute little neighbor girl.  Don't worry, I was right behind walking her to school.


Diva was excited that one of her soccer friends was sitting next to her!

Lolo spilled toothpaste on her so the wet marks were my attempt to clean it off.



This is her school shirt that the teachers gave out on the first day.

My goodness, I am old enough to have a 3rd grader, a kindergartner, and a preschooler.  I can still remember what it was like to be in each of their positions.  Life is CRAZY~

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

I love the pics, the girls look so stinkin' cute! Miss Lori ROCKS!!! I can believe you're old enough to have those ages of kids, try to imagine a 7th grader. just kidding. They are adorable kids!