Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm not saying it is...

Went on a run this morning and I decided to go on a route that I haven't been on since the MOUNTAIN LION INCIDENT (he was frolicking across the street from where my friend and I stopped after coming up a huge hill).  Well, as Nat and I came up and around the hill, sure enough something LARGE in the distance sauntered across the street and up the hillside.  Now, I am not saying it is a COUGAR, but one must not chance that meeting, so Nat and I casually turned around and ran the way we came.  I don't think I will EVER run that way again-at least not at dawn, or without a Bazooka.

2 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

up here it could have been a bear. Wildlife is gorgeous, but I like them from a far or at the end of a scope....just saying :).

I also wanted to tell you thanks for your posts. the one down a few about stalking bloggers...I do the same thing once in a while. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. I love to see how others do things too. It's nice to see that I'm either on the same page, ore completely NOT. Either way, I'm glad your a stalker too :).

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

It could have been a deer...there are lots in your area, remember? we almost got trampled by some running through the neighborhood once. ha ha ha!