Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter!

Easter at our house is a time for us to reflect on what the Savior did for all of us.  In my mind it is very calm, subdued, spiritual, and an opportunity to learn more of the Savior's Atonement.  In reality, it's loud, crazy, and the kids are all on a sugar high by 7am.  Thank goodness for Church, for RS Teachers, for Gospel Doctrine Teachers, and especially for The Sacrament.  For 3 hours I did have the calm, the subdued, the spiritual learning opportunities, the reflection I needed so I could be reminded of a Savior who loves us, comforts us, and understands us, as well as one who died for us to open the way for us to return to Him and to our Father in Heaven.  For those 3 little hours, I am Eternally Grateful.

I hope you enjoy some of our Easter Pictures:  WARNING!!! OVERLOAD!
Z-man had to do it by himself, and he enjoyed putting multiple eggs in each cup.

Ta-DUH!!!!!!

Sporty was very proud of his egg. 

Diva wanted to get the perfect shade of pink.

Not sure what Lolo's hair is doing...














 
 
Sporty took this picture...not bad, not bad 

Happy Easter Everyone!  May the love of Christ fill your homes and your hearts!

No comments: