Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Guess what I am doing today?  Nope, not barbeque-ing.  Nope, not boating.  Nope, not having a picnic.  Nope, not enjoying the great outdoors.  Nope, not enjoying the sun, either.  Do you want to know why?  Because the sun is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.  Only horrible rain.  I am organizing.  Organizing closets, drawers, toy bins, clothes, shoes, etc.  What else can one do when the skies will not stop weeping, and crying, and bawling, and sobbing.  EEEEEEK.  This has been the wettest spring EVER.  No seriously, Utah's record was broken by this latest rainfall, according to the news.  I just don't think that's cool.  I could go for a record breaking 80 degrees starting in January that lasts through June 1.  Now that would be cool.
One good thing about organizing all the clothes, we need to go buy some more now!  Happy shopping to me~

No comments: