Wednesday, May 18, 2011

rain

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day.... or once a month on a Sunday starting at Midnight till 8am.  Do you have any idea what havoc you are creating in my life.  And, yes, my life only (wink, wink).  Because of you, Trevor's play-off game has been delayed TWICE and, therefore, he will be missing Lolo's preschool graduation.  Not to mention that now I cannot go to the game, where if it had been played on Tuesday I could have supported my hubby.  ALSO, because of you Diva's T-ball game was cancelled, Lolo's Field Day was cancelled, Sporty's baseball was cancelled, and Z-man has been couped up inside with me ALL.DAY.LONG!  Please let the sun break through and shine long enough for the play-offs to get played so that my hubby is around for Saturday and my BIG.RUN!  That is a WHOLE other can of worms that will be opened if the clouds continue to cry.

Disclaimer:  I am not trying to be insensitive to the calamities that are going on around me due to the excess rain and snow pack-my heart really does go out to all those being affected in a negative way.  I am just venting my personal frustration in a light hearted way

No comments: