Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random

I am sitting here thinking about what I could possibly blog about while my curlers are in my hair...NOTHIN'. I got nothin'.  My life is fabulous, as you will agree.  Oh something just came to me-I actually put this out on FaceBook...I couldn't believe all the comments I got back.  Now THAT is interesting...

"Dear Walmart Cashiers-all 4 of you that were open-if you would ask your supervisors to open more check stands when it's "rush hour", then I wouldn't be stuck in your line for 20 minutes with a screaming 2 year old and a crying 4 old. Oh yeah, FYI-the eye rolling doesn't make my baby stop screaming any sooner.


Thanks (said with a smile)

-someone who rarely goes to Walmart, and was reminded tonight why."

Hee, hee, hee.  I can laugh about this now, but at the time I.WAS.TICKED

No comments: