Monday, July 25, 2011

Horsing around with the family

As a family we like to go horseback riding.  A lot of the times we go on a trail ride, but this day we went to the posse grounds just a few miles away.  It's amazing how our kids get along when we go to the posse grounds-they actually enjoy being around each other and are not pesky to each other. I don't know why they can't behave at home, but I will take what I can get!

Diva and Sporty riding Squanto.

Lolo is a cowgirl in-training.

Diva attempting to take control of Squanto

Sporty is riding Kelly

This is Pretty Girl-she is Sporty's horse and Zman CANNOT get enough of the horses.


Aww, my little mini me riding right beside me.



Someone always needs to strike a pose...


Gpa Roger leading Zman around.


Zman LOVES the horses, (and boats! we found this out recently).


No comments: