Sunday, January 16, 2011

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas time is a CRAZY time of year for us-and only us (LOL)-With Trevor coaching we have very little time to spend with our own little family let alone the extended family, but we make do.  We were able to accomplish most things-one regret, we didn't get down to Temple Square in SLC to see the lights and take the kids to dinner.  Oh well, life will go on.

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house along with my brother and his family, my other brother, my sister, and my Brazilian sister and her family.  We, of course, played games, ate delicious food, opened the cousins' gifts, ate some more and played some more games.  We had a GRAND old time.  We also had a family home evening lesson on the birth of Christ and we were able to bear testimony of our Savior and how we feel His influence in our lives-even the kids participated.  It was a wonderful feeling in that room that nigh.

Here are lots of pictures and video clips...
 Our little tree...
 Sporty
 My sweet little nephew L
 Lolo
 Lolo again...
 My nephew B
 Z-man needed some  help.

 Diva
 Diva again...with cousin E looking on.
 My cousin Jill made these darling tutus for all the girls.
 My niece, Princess K
Fantastic night-I enjoy Christmas Eve so much and I especially enjoy spending it with family.

NOW ON TO CHRISTMAS!!!!!
For the first time in 8 years, our kids woke us up at 5:50am-tooo early!  Usually we wake them up around 8am, but I guess the excitement got to them!  We did the whole presents thing in the the morning, and then we made a huge breakfast for my parents, siblings and their kids.  It was a ton of fun!

Then we drifted on over to Trevor's parents' house to hang out and eat and TRY to play games.  It's like pulling teeth to get a couple sibling to play games with us-but the rest of us had a blast playing.  Their loss.  Gma Net is quite the gamer-I think in a former life she was a gambler  :)  I truly love Christmas time and having the kids home-and Trevor for that matter!  But I was definitely ready for ALL of them to go back to school that following Monday. 

Here is a clip of Roger and Annette giving our kids their present...

Sporty was a little excited-Diva was ticked she didn't get her VERY OWN gift.  Apparently we need a few more lessons in GRATITUDE!  YES!  We finally have kept up with the Jones'! lol!

 Gpa Ted and Gma Sandi came over for breakfast and showed off their gifts from us.
 Sporty and his flippin' huge gun (which Santa forgot to bring batteries for!)
 Diva and her princesses.
 Lolo and her fairies.
 Z-man loved the boxes-serious, you would think we would learn to just get him boxes!
 Great Gma and Gpa


 Gma Net loves to get the girls dresses.


 Sporty love anything UnderArmour!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

The Drapers said...

Looks busy and fun! So what are the "Jones's" buying this year! What was in that huge box? I couldn't tell.. LOL!

Lisa said...

It's a tramp. It seems like we are the only house in the neighborhood without one, so Grandma and Grandpa stepped up and gave one to us. Even I am excited to have one!

The Drapers said...

Oh thats funny! Your kids will love that this Summer.. Grandmas and Grandpas are great!