Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sigh

IT.IS.SNOWING!  I seriously felt like singing Christmas Carols and going shopping.  FALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

 But instead, I had to stay home and exercise using FIT TV On Demand, since I would probably fall on my backside and herniate a disc if I tried to run in this Wonderland of flippin' White.   Why didn't you just go to the gym and run on the treadmill?  I hear you ask...  Well, Z-man is still not quite well.  Oh the perils of motherhood and a SUPER SNOTTY nose.

On a positive note-anyone who has Comcast stupid Cable has FitTv On Demand and that is actually really cool.  Lots of different stuff you can do and on every level.  Also, DirecTV also has an exercise channel that is really cool.  If you have DVR than you can record the fitness fun and exercise later.  I did not have DVR-I didn't want to pay extra mula.  Truth is, if I had it my way, we would just have basic TV (for the news and Harry's Law).  We have Internet and a PLETHORA of movies-isn't that all a family needs?

No comments: